344 Dance School respects the privacy of all its customers and is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell your personal information and we do not share your information with other organisations for marketing purposes. We require all our teachers and staff to meet the same standard that we adhere to when handling your personal information. By registering or attending the dance school:-
1. You are giving consent for us to collect and use your personal information when you make an enquiry, attend pay go classes, sign up for termly paid classes, attend masterclasses, workshops and summer schools, or enter examinations and competitions.
2. We will collect information from you through our website, via emails, directly over the phone, from postal requests, from our reception and from your registration sheet. By providing your personal information you are opting in for 344 Dance School to use your information solely in a manner that will help us fulfil the request for which you provided the information. Personal data we collect from you may include your name, address, email, phone number, date of birth, ethnic origin, emergency contact details, medical information that you wish the dance teacher to be aware of which may include your doctor’s name, surgery and telephone number and your previous dance history.
3. We will use this information to contact you concerning school purposes, to enable us to deal with any medical emergencies and to provide you with the high quality of service that you expect from your dance school which will include invoicing you for classes and keeping you informed of school activities and events that we organise. We may also use this information for examination and competition entries with your permission. It will not be passed on to any third party for marketing purposes.
4. You are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold by contacting us at any point. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we store is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please help us to keep your information up to date by letting us know if you change address, phone number, email or other information that is relevant.
5. Your information will only be accessible to staff, teachers and third parties who are involved in providing the goods or services you require e.g. examining bodies and competition and events organisers. The rights and privacy of our customers under Data Protection laws will be protected at all times.
6. We will not share your personal information in any other way unless required to do so by law. We will only hold your personal information whilst you are registered with the school and for a reasonable period after this point should you wish to return.
If you no longer want us to store your personal details you can ask us to stop any time. Similarly you can ask to see the information we hold about you. To do this please contact us on 0117 9655660, or email email@example.com or write to Dance Station, Alexandra Park, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2BG.
Policy Updated: 25th May 2018